Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project help needed

I am looking for an person with engineering skills including programming the acroname brainstem Gp-01, soldering, and knowledge and use of their analog, serial and digital pinouts.  Reconfiguring the device is a small project which I don't think will take very long with a person with the boards background but my budget is about $200-$300.  I would like a reference or two or your school report.  I don't have an engineering background with electronics but I had help the first time around.
 
If you know of a better, easier to maintain board that may use wi-fi instead of serial out to a palm, I am looking at writing an applet for a Android based cell or smart phone to capture data including camera from the phone.
 
This device has already been patented in 2009 and I am seeking assistance in a more ruggidized version of the prototype.  I would be like to have someone willing to sign a non-disclose/non-compete paper.
 
In return for your hard work, I can do the following besides pay:
I have a website called sensorpods.com and you can see the patent and device on there on the USPTO link.
I can run a virtual website for you from my server with your company email addy, I will pay for registration.
I can put in a avatar from Oddcast as you see on my site since I have an open account with them.
I can open a blog page and show you how to use SEO like google adwords to help drive business your way.
I can be a reference and you make make my artwork part of your portfolio.
 
but time is short and this project closes march 31st.   Thank you,
 
Mike Niemi
Sensorpods.com
801-556-3780

No comments:

Post a Comment