Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Programmer needed


I am looking for a programer with web development experience to create (or use existing commercially available) tools to capture data from web screens and store the data in a database. A friendly user interface will be required. I have many versions of this I need done. Work will be consistant. It is project based with specific time lines for each project. Each project will have a fixed price.

All of the available data is found on a single county website but may be on one or more screens in different departments.  There is a common ID number across all screens.

I will need this done for potentially many websites as each county uses different software (most times).   I need someone right away.

Please send resume and questions to me at bradmelis@gmail.com or reach me at 801 971-3108.

No comments:

Post a Comment