Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oracle SQL Tutor Needed

I am a graduate student from Hawaii Pacific University finishing up master's in Information Technology. I am living in Utah for this spring semester visiting with family and taking this class online. My last and only programming course is IS-6065 Introduction to Oracle SQL. The class is basic as I am learning to write SQL statements, compile SQL, and troubleshoot basic level code.
 
I am interested in hiring a grad student with a good understanding of Oracle SQL to assist me with my homework assigments and class project. I am happy to compensate $20/hour for someone's time. Perhaps we could meet on campus or at a coffee shop for about 3-4 hours a week. I am flexible and happy to pay cash. Students can contact me directly.
 
Thank You So Much!
 
Aloha
Danny Gallegos
808-224-6840

No comments:

Post a Comment