Friday, June 10, 2011

Need student to design user interface

I have a project, with the possibility of a second project. I have a spreadsheet that I want to turn into an app for the Apple app store (and maybe for Android, as well). I need someone to design a user interface, and do some simple graphics for it, as well as make it user friendly. There is no salary attached to the job, but I want to split all sales revenues 50/50. So, it is a resume opportunity, and whatever income it generates from online sales. I think it is a fairly simple straightforward project. So, not a huge time investment, but potentially decent income.

My contact information is below. My number is (435) 214-4849. I would look forward to speaking with whoever might want to take this on. Let me know if you have any questions.


Best regards,
Elaine Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment