Friday, October 7, 2011

Programmer Needed

I have a great idea for a web/program “game”. The structure would use Facebook friends for the players on a mobile app, Facebook styled game. Similar to the existing game structure. I hope you could forward my information along to the programming students, programmers, web developers and such who are looking for an opportunity. The pay is low and the hours long, but the reward is an ownership percentage of the end result. Lawyers are already on board. I will share all aspects of the idea, after a face to face meeting, possibly a few face to face meetings. Confidentiality agreements, non-competes and contractor agreements are a must. I will invest all monies and startup costs, I just need a programmer/web developer/ mobile app person to help with the technical side. Please feel free to forward my email to anyone who might be interested. Thanks in advance,

Dan Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment