Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Web Developer Needed

I am looking for a very unique and specific person/s to assist me with creating a website for my start-up that I have been hard at work for some time now. 

I say unique because what I am looking for is not somebody simply looking to make a quick buck or to fill a job posting:
I, like many of you am young [recently graduated], aspiring, and working extremely hard on my dream to create something that can truly make a meaningful impact on people's everyday lives.  

This is not: 
  • guarantee that you will be featured in the next "Social Network" 
  • A brainless 9-5, answering to a boss that could care less for anything but your output
  • An internship of which your biggest responsibility is being asked to make a cup of coffee 
  • A school project 
  • A chance to initially earn a great deal of income [but compensation will be included as well as much greater opportunity in the form of equity] 
  • A WASTE OF YOUR TIME
This is: 
  • A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
  • An opportunity to have real say, real input, and to work collaboratively with me and my co-founder to build a GREAT company
  • Just that, a company, that is looking for a 1-2 very hard working and driven individuals that are ALL STARS in website development and are looking for a REAL opportunity to showcase their skills
  • A platform to showcase your talent and creativity and be well recognized for it 
  • A chance to work with great people that have YOUR best interests in mind
  • A promise that you will be working with two extremely hard working individuals and consequently an intense work ethic is REQUIRED  [with that being said we will always spare time to have fun and hopefully build a great friendship as well]   
  • A chance to have fun and be as successful as you want to help us be
If this sounds like you and you fit this criteria to a "T", then I would LOVE to hear from you.  If it does not then I appreciate you giving it a read and I ask you to pass it on to anyone you might know that might fit this criteria.  

We can work out all details and logistics upon getting in touch. My name is Luke Hristou and you can contact me:
Via phone (801) 842-2914 or email: lhristou@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment